|Hospital Operations Management
We manage hospitals for our partners. Apollo’s role as a hospital operator is guided by its commitment to
- Ensure that the skill-sets of key clinical and managerial team members are amongst the best
- Achieve and maintain accreditation status and international standards
- Develop a sustainable competitive advantage for the hospital to ensure high levels of quality, customer service and competitiveness
As a part of the hospital operations management / hospital operator role, Apollo deputes a senior management team to manage the day to day affairs of the Hospital in line with international best practices which strives to establish the hospital as a leader in the region with the best patient care and a sustainable competitive advantage.
Apollo now manages more than 42 hospitals in India and abroad.
- All managed hospitals become part of the Apollo network and benefit through a host of initiatives which include central marketing and purchasing programmes.
- Telemedicine linkage between the managed facilities and Apollo’s tertiary care facilities which enable patients and doctors to consult a large network of medical consultants based at other Apollo’s facilities.
- Exchange program for medical consultants, nurses and technicians to facilitate knowledge sharing and technology exchange.